Monday 14 April 2008

THE WIND AND WAVES R BACK!!!












so finally the wind and waves are back and all the photo shoots are in full swing. today it was mast high Hokipa and day before was fun head height hope to find some pics from today. I have posted some from day before they where all taken by Steve Williams. The waves and wind look set in for a while with loads more to come with forecast looking good right in to next week. I hope my body can hold out.
So today it was my first run out this season in big swell at Hokipa. I left the beach hit massive lump of wight water and I got pushed straight back on to the rocks down wind with about 100 people watching great!!.

I think Hokipa has its own sense of humour as it always shows you who's boss. so as soon as it had dun that I climed back up the cliff and re rigged went back out for a awesome session with my best wave given to me by Keith Taboul sweet mast high clean ride cant wait for tomorrow woop! woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment