Monday 5 October 2009

wooo hectic

Its been hectic times I have been working down at polkerris beach was awesome fun so far just teaching windsurfing helping out in the shop.

went to summer court fun fair got very dizzy and had to run away from some chaves every rid is mad just to bring up your dinner best ride was for sure ghost train shit my self real dude casing us around. awesome candy floss great stuff ha-ha

have been doing lots training with George for the coll challenge comeing up on Tiree running and biking and stuff realised haw un- fit I was trying to run cross country

went wake boarding on my first run hit the wake toe side and did biggest stack ever winded my self and managed to head but the board when was still on my feet and split my nose open. rubbish then had to go shopping round asda with loads people staring at the big gash on the bridge of my nose every time I made a facal expression would open right up bleed every where .

this weekend was wind first time for ages sailed damer bay woop and on Sunday did a sup demo at sibly back lake good stuff


im off up to Scotland for Tiree 12 hour drive love to should be good forecast looking sweet woop woop cant wait get some good wind

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=polkerris&daddr=oban%23&geocode=&hl=en&mra=ls&sll=50.338851,-4.679986&sspn=0.007327,0.019248&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=6

No comments:

Post a Comment