Tuesday 6 April 2010

HECTIC . COM

SO OVER THE LAST WEEK I HAVE DRIVEN AROUND 1500MILES ROUND THE UK WOO

NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD LISTEN TO RADIO 4 BUT THIS WEEK I HAVE STARTED HAHA AFTERNOON PLAY V ENTERTAINING HAHA


first started devon to southsea in devon up to feliexstow across to new mark down too nottingham oxford across m5 down to devon to hatling across and up to tenby down to devon woo havent stayed is same bed for 10 day.

had some great wave session in fresh west thanks to local lewis for the lift cheers dude. some master blasting in tenby slalome event and also tryed to do the round hayling race and was only person too get lost on way round the island and end up in the mud up to my hips had to drag my kit across a mile of mud woo that was hard work hahah after managed to struggle my way back to sea the first person made it all way back from hole island haha arr well was funny




THIS MAP SHOWS WHERE I WENT WRONG
THIS MAP SHOWS HOW MUCH MUD I HAD TO CRAWL THROUGH HAHA ITS ALLOT BOO

THE ONLY SAILER TOO GET LOST GOING ROUND AN ISLAND HA RACING NOT MY STRONG POINT !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment